Office of Francophone Affairs
Ensures Franco-Ontarians receive government services in French so they can participate in the social, economic and political life of the province, while maintaining their linguistic and cultural heritage.
The following information was taken from the Office of Francophone Affairs website. For more information about the OFA, Ontario’s Francophone communities and the French Language Services Act please visit their site by clicking here.
What We Do
- develop French-language services, policies and programs that support Ontario’s Francophones
- advise other ministries on issues related to Francophones and the delivery of French-language services
- gather and maintain information about Ontario’s Francophone community
- provides information to the Francophone community, fellow Ontarians and other levels of government
- connect members of Francophone communities across Ontario with government ministries and agencies