North West LHIN Women in Leadership Forum
Are you interested in contributing to leadership excellence in health care in Northwestern Ontario?
Join the first-of-its kind Women in Leadership Forum designed for:
- Women interested in a leadership role
- Women already in a leadership role who want to learn more
- Women who are emerging leaders and want to learn from other’s experience
Date: March 9, 2018
Venue: Victoria Inn, 555 Arthur St. W., Thunder Bay, ON
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. EST
At the Forum you will:
- Listen to accomplished leaders about their experiences as a woman in a leadership role.
- Learn about opportunities and challenges that women leaders face in their roles.
- Hear from experienced women leaders on how to build for success and lead others.
- Engage in conversation about “Women in Leadership.”
Please Register by Thursday, February 15, 2018. To register for the Women in Leadership Forum, please click here. For more information, contact Wendy St. Pierre at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone (807) 684-9425 extension 2034.
More information will be provided, along with the agenda, in the coming weeks. Please indicate if you and/or your delegates have any special accessibility requirements.